*Please only apply if based in the specified location or willing to relocate.
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, IL
bloXroute is the “Flash Boys” for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for Crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance.
The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
bloXroute was founded in 2017 in Chicago by Uri Klarman, Aleksandar Kuzmanovic and Eyal Markovich, has over 100 global customers and raised over $20M from investors like Coinbase, Pantera, Dragonfly, Flybridge and others. We have around 20 employees and continue to expand with the increased demand for faster blockchains.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Full life cycle recruitment
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Performs routine tasks, including but not limited to new hire orientation, benefits, compensation, recognition, employee engagement and retention
- Compose employee communications regarding all policy and procedural changes
- 4+ years of experience in tech recruitment and HR
- Successful HR Generalist career with a well-rounded working knowledge of employment laws, talent strategy, performance management, workforce planning, compensation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with demonstrated interest in HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Able to work in fast paced, complex environment with sensitivity to confidential and proprietary information
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Experience in benefits administration and knowledge of applicable regulations
- Previous experience in designing and administering compensation strategies
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance premium including dental and vision
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work option