*Please only apply if based in the specified location or willing to relocate.
Type: Full Time
bloXroute is the “Flash Boys” for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for Crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance.
The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
bloXroute was founded in 2017 in Chicago by Uri Klarman, Aleksandar Kuzmanovic and Eyal Markovich, has over 100 global customers and raised over $20M from investors like Coinbase, Pantera, Dragonfly, Flybridge and others. We have around 20 employees and continue to expand with the increased demand for faster blockchains.
As a member of bloXroute’s agile engineering team you will help design, implement, test and deploy new features in very short cycles to an always-on critical-path infrastructure.
That’s a lot.
But it’s also really exciting and rewarding.
- 5+ years of development experience using Python, Go, Node.js and/or React
- Understanding Blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Experience with and understanding of MySQL and other databases
- Good understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, web application firewalls etc) and cybersecurity practise
- Collaborative and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels
- Experience interfacing with blockchain-related services via RPC and the command line
- Good communication skills i.e. you can give and receive constructive feedback especially during planning meetings and code reviews.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with Linux and Bash scripting
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK, Datadog, Prometheus)
- Experience in deploying blockchain infrastructure