*Please only apply if based in the specified location or willing to relocate.
Type: Full Time
bloXroute is the “Flash Boys” for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for Crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance.
The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
bloXroute was founded in 2017 in Chicago by Uri Klarman, Aleksandar Kuzmanovic and Eyal Markovich, has over 100 global customers and raised over $20M from investors like Coinbase, Pantera, Dragonfly, Flybridge and others. We have around 20 employees and continue to expand with the increased demand for faster blockchains.
What We’re Looking For
bloXroute (blocks’ route) run on crypto’s network infrastructure, and we’re looking for a superstar Product Manager to help bridge between our Engineering team and our customers, identify market opportunities, drive product strategy, and build partnerships with other crypto projects.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Understand the ever-changing crypto market and identify opportunities
- Understanding customers’ needs and pain-points
- Build partnerships with other projects
- Drive product strategy
- Work closely to align goals of the Engineering team, Business team, and management.
Bottom line – your job is to be a focal point for our product, our customers, and the ecosystem, and to explore driving our product in new ways we haven’t thought of.
- 3+ yrs of experience in tech product management
- Proven experience in crypto / DeFi
- Capable of analyzing data to gain business insight
- Experience presenting tech solutions to customers
- Proven experience balancing business needs and technical needs
- Creative, independent, and hardworking
- Marketing experience
- Proven traction with crypto communities, Crypto Twitter, etc