bloXroute was founded by blockchain and networking experts at Cornell and Northwestern University with one goal in mind – to solve the “scalability problem” for all blockchains.
Join us and help solve the scalability problem!
What You'll Do
- Develop fixes, tools, and tests to solve problems in Python
- Optimize code for stability, functionality and scalability (e.g., unit-testing, integration-testing, error handling)
- Work in collaboration with world-leading cryptocurrency experts
- Improve and advocate for quality in a high-performance code base
- Perform code quality discovery and reporting with performance profilers, code coverage tools
- Develop test plans and test cases for all new functionality
- Advocate for improvements to development processes and workflows
- Participate in agile scrum methodology within an agile team
- Spot regressions early and address them
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
- BS/BA or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years experience in software engineering with demonstrated ability to solve a coding challenge
- Experience in Python, Go, or C++
- Experience with systems-level programming such as buffers, sockets, memory management, performance tuning
- Experience in creating maintainable tests, mocks, automated tests
- Crypto development experience is a plus
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through documentation, feedback, and collaboration