1. Running a Gateway: This requires you to run your own node.
2. Cloud-API or Cloud Shared Gateway: Does not require you to run your own node
Running a Gateway
- Gateways peer with your node and propagate both blocks and transaction fast to your node
- You can also subscribe to Transaction Streaming to receive a stream of new transactions that have been added to the TxPool and a stream of new transactions seen in the BDN
- Cloud-API supports sending Ethereum transactions fast and subscribing to Transaction Streaming