Connecting to a Hosted Gateway is similar to connecting to a local Gateway.
Steps to connect to a Hosted Gateway:
1. Register an account and select either a Professional or Enterprise plan.
2. Let us know at email@example.com that you would like to configure a bloXroute Hosted Gateway. We’ll remote host a Gateway for you usually by the next business day.
Make your subject line “Hosted Gateway” and provide your Ethereum node’s geo location, public key, IP address, and port. For details on how to retrieve your public key, visit this page.
3. We will respond via email to provide you the enode of the Gateway. Use this enode to add the Gateway as a trusted peer.
4. Reply to us via email confirming when you’re done.
5. We’ll start your Hosted Gateway, confirm with you that you’re online, and you’ll be good to go!