Director of Marketing
*Please only apply if based in the specified location or willing to relocate.
Type: Full Time
bloXroute is the “Flash Boys” for DeFi. It created the first and only high performance blockchain distribution network (BDN) with the best solution for Ethereum, BSC, and Polygon. The bloXroute BDN and DeFi trading tools allow its users to win at crypto trading. The BDN utilizes a global network of servers optimized for network performance. Nodes access this network through open source gateways and users can access it through the bloXroute public-API.
The BDN network propagates blockchain transactions and blocks closer to the speed of light. It provides traders with the speed and reliability required for Crypto transactions. bloXroute is the leader in mempool services, block streaming and anything Defi performance.
The BDN also allow blockchains to scale by speeding the time it takes to communicate the current state. The BDN fast communication reduce the blocks’ size and frequency limits. This is true for all consensus mechanisms, including Proof of Stake, Proof of Work, and DAGs.
bloXroute was founded in 2017 in Chicago by Uri Klarman, Aleksandar Kuzmanovic and Eyal Markovich, has over 100 global customers and raised over $20M from investors like Coinbase, Pantera, Dragonfly, Flybridge and others. We have around 20 employees and continue to expand with the increased demand for faster blockchains.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategies to improve marketing messaging, increase customer awareness and help generate more sales leads.
- Design and execute online and offline marketing programs to support new product launches and business development initiatives including PR releases, meetups, AMA and advertising.
- Manage the official accounts on Twitter and Medium including content creation, viewer interactions, followers attraction and KOL engagement.
- Propose topics and develop creative contents to help introduce use cases, announce new collaborations, promote new offerings and address hot topics, including writing blogs, making videos and creating memes.
- Manage and develop community groups on Discord (and Telegram) as well as email subscribers group, including publishing project updates, sharing promotion news, and monitoring Q&A.
- Review and polish the language and visual design of product documents written by the product team.
- Maintain and update the company website including information updates, graphic changes and functions adding.
- Have at least 1 year of social media and community experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space
- Have good graphic design and video editing skills
- Have the availability to understand products or to gain the knowledge quickly
- Excellent writing and oral communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance premium including dental and vision
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work option